Accommodating to All
Clemson University is committed to meeting our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as Amended in 2008. The Conference Center and Inn as a facility at Clemson University is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. We wish to meet all the needs of all guests to allow them full, unhindered access to the property, and accommodations of the Inn. We wish to welcome all potential guests to our facility and desire to give them the opportunity to make informed decisions regarding their stay and Clemson experience.
- King Sized Accessible guest rooms with mobility features that include 35” of clear width.
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the Clyde V. Madren Center
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to Solé on the Green and Paws @ the Café
- (1) King Sized room with Accessible roll-in shower
- Lowered safety latch and a door viewing hole
- Audible alerts in the elevators
- Bathroom doors have 35” of clear width
- Braille elevator
- Grab bars in the bathroom
- Level entrance into the building
- Service animals welcome
- Flashing lights for the hard of hearing
- Televisions with closed captioning
- If you need any assistance or have questions about the accessibility features of the hotel, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please contact our Reservation Department, and someone will be happy to assist you
The Conference Center & Inn - Web Accessibility Statement
The Conference Center & Inn is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Conference Center & Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS.
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website.
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
- We offer rooms with accessibility features.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.